HELP FEED OUR DOLPHINS IN NEED!
We need your help to provide over 100 students food for the weekend, every week for the 2023–2024 school year. Each student needs 2 breakfast items, 2 meal items and 2 snacks every weekend. These items will be packaged and dispersed every Friday.
Please purchase from our AMAZON WISH LIST and ship directly to the “Pod Packs’ Gift Registry Address”, or drop off any of the foods needed below in the Pod Packs bin at the front of Davis.
We would also kindly accept gift cards to HEB, Sam’s Club and Costco to purchase fresh fruit weekly – please drop these off in the front office.
FOODS NEEDED LIST:
- Boxes of individual packets of oatmeal
- Individual (single-serve) cups/mini-boxes of cereal
- Canned ravioli or pasta (like Chef Boyardee)
- Canned chili or soup
- Canned tuna, chicken or spam
- Canned or dried beans
- Boxes or pouches of Rice-a-Roni type meals
- Boxes of tuna helper or hamburger helper
- Small bags of rice
- Small bags/boxes of pasta
- Boxes of mac & cheese
- Boxes of instant mashed potatoes
- Cans or cups of fruit
- Applesauce pouches
- Individual snack items: Goldfish, peanuts, nutrigrain or granola bars, microwave popcorn, etc.
If you have any questions or are interested in helping on our Pod Packs committee to help coordinate the delivery of weekend meals to students in need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much for your generosity! Davis Dolphins: We swim together! 🐬💙