Everyone is welcome at PTA Meetings! These meetings are a great time to learn what’s happening at Davis from the PTA, Principal, and Teacher Liaison. Of course, you don’t have to be a member to attend…but you should! Dues are only $10 and that gives you a voting voice. We are a ground-up organization, and it’s our members that decide how to use our resources to best support our Davis Dolphins. We do our best to make the meetings fun and engaging, but short as possible to be respectful of your time. We hope to see you there!
2023-2024 Meeting Dates
- Thursday, September 21, 2023, 6:30-7:30pm
- Thursday, November 16, 2023, 6:30-7:30pm
- Thursday, January 18, 2024, 6:30-7:30pm
- Thursday, March 21, 2024, 6:30-7:30pm
- Thursday, May 16, 2024, 6:30-7:30pm
Bylaws and Standing Rules for the Will Davis Elementary PTA
Our Bylaws have been updated, effective October 10, 2021.
Our Standing Rules were updated October 10, 2021.
Goals of the Will Davis Elementary PTA
- Provide support for cultural and educational programs at school.
- Promote social activities that heighten school spirit, encourage family togetherness, and promote safety within our community.
- Encourage and organize volunteer support for teachers and administration.
- Increase interest, involvement, and understanding of our local PTA business.
- Foster and enhance communication between parents and faculty.
Will Davis PTA is a member in good standing of both the Texas and National PTA. When you join the Davis PTA, you also join the Texas and National PTA.
Texas PTA Information – every child. one voice.
Texas PTA is committed to helping every child reach his or her potential. Texas PTA offers parent education, programs for the health and well-being of children, programs designed to inspire creativity in the arts and environment, continuing education opportunities for teachers and administrators, and support for individual Local PTAs through training, resources, guidance, programs, materials, answers on managing a small non-profit association, and ideas for success. Learn more about how you can join the largest child advocacy association in the nation. Over 500,000 parents, educators, students and community members join hands across Texas.
We care about children.
We care about education.
We care about parents.
Join us today.
PTA Vision: Making every child’s potential a reality.
PTA Mission: To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.